From: "RP Collier" <skeptikalist@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:42:24 PM
Subject: Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Sound Retainer

On Feb 22, 2011, at 3:25 PM, Rick Walker wrote:

Satisfied customers?   Critiques?

Hi Rick

I like it.
At this point my only complaint would be that it does not use batteries so the dreaded wall wart limitations prevail.

The button click is a bit loud if you are working in lower volume/quieter mode.

It will be interesting to see how long the foot button lasts since in certain types of music making it gets used a lot.

regards

BobC

http://tinyurl.com/yt8f8j

http://www.youtube.com/user/tynego