Re: ADK Pro Audio PC VS MacBook Pro

You can do the same on a Mac, BTW.

I have a 2000 vintage G2 MacBook that I keep around just to run a few
OS9 "classic" programs that are indispensable to me.

It's gone through multiple hard drives, optical drives, wifi cards and
other failings over the years but is still around and fully working.

The logic board and power supply are still the same though.

Those are the killers on Macs, if they go you might just as well buy a
new machine.

Part of Mac (laptops) problems is that they are (apparently) difficult
to take apart to get at some components.

But generally Macs are solid and work a long time.

I've been using them since the late '80s and have worked in all-Mac
offices all that time.

Ted