Re: Re: unsubscribe

As you say Rick, compared to..()...I suppose they are still experimental.

I like the album just fine. That said I don't hear anything new for them. It does sound much more minimal if not unfinished as was mentioned. I got into them with OK Computer then Amnesiac/Kid A which I really still dig! Since then I have been underwhelmed, not to say I find them unlistenable or anything. I think I am the only one who didn't really care so much  for In Rainbows. I like this one much better, for me very listenable while cruising the highway! :)

Where they are really experimental and at the forefront is in the way they are taking control of their music. Bypassing traditional outlets and going the way they are is great. I bought the 320 mp3 version for 9 bucks. Although a short album I consider this a good value.

my 2.5,