Re: stick stand

While the following lists itself as a stand for the Stick, it’s not the only stand that can perform this task.

Hercules makes a stand that has adjustable supports on the bottom to accommodate thin-profile instruments, like the Stick, or for that matter the Steinbergers.

Either way it should be what you want.

Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:42 PM
Subject: stick stand

I am going to be on stage again soon and I need to polish up my set up. Does anyone have a source for a good stand for the chapman stick, or NS stick? The idea is to put the stick at a height where I could either play it on the stand, or just pick it up and hang it on my belt when I need to play it the regular way...

Antony Hequet