Re: Mobius Alternatives

I would agree.  I have had now 3 bouts with it and have a grown a bit in comfort each time this being the best.  I agree the on the initial the user interface is not the friendliess (Jeff sorry here) but it grows more comfortable the more you get in to it and in the end makes a great deal of sense in how it is presented.  One advantage of it's look is that it loads fast, it is not a heavy layered gui and I think runs pretty lean graphically to give it's resources to it's actual functionality for live music making.  Also on the plus of the interface I really like how the whole becomes very much you as the user 'make it your own' meaning through adding all the user interface buttons for scripts and functions. I've really grown with it a lot this time.  Give it time, get in to the excellent documentation and  try to get comfortable first in it's simplicity of function (recording a track, a loop) then take the rest little by little.  Also bear in mind  this is tremendous support here both from the developer Jeff who is very active in this community and then from all of us of which I am on the light end, Per, Mark, Daniel, are all senior users, tap their brains.

Best

Jim