Re: Re: Re: ADK Pro Audio PC VS MacBook Pro

ill put my 2 pesos here,im not a computer wizard nor do i want to
be,ive used PCs for recording and everything else ever since i started
using computers and since the last 2 years i own an IMac and a
macbook.So Ive bought Logic and other programs that are important for
me and started from scratch with the hope of taking everything to a
higher or more "pro" level..The only thing i miss form the PC so far
is some fo the software i was so used to like soundforge and vegas,and
soem plugins,i also wish Sonar was made for Macs,i had to relearn a
new software but so far im happy with logic.
As far as reliability goes i really dont see a big difference
honestly,my imac has crashed as well,often while im working the little
spining rainbow freesbee shows up and i used to think it was cute,now
it iiritates the shit out of me.
I had win XP on my PC and tweaked it for audio and it worked quite
reliable and to be honest i was working with software given from
friends free vsts etc.in other words it hardly cost me anything.Now
with a Mac the costs have risen and i have no problem paying for
quality but at the end for me is stability and reliability and ive yet
to see with time how it goes with my Imac when i really start pushing
the machine to its limits to make a valid statement.
As far as ease of use and grafic design beauty Mac rules no doubt,its
such a pleasure sitting in front of such a beautful screen or building
a home network with this machines,i sure as hell dont miss doing that
with windows!
Luis