Is me Judy from loopers-delight.com

Got this in my e-mail tonight
from an attractive girl named,   Judy Peterson
with a photograph of her.

SUBJECT:     Is me Judy from loopers-delight.com

Hello sweetie

My name is Judy, i am 25yrs old, i'm a free minded, open hearted girl, i
like to take life as easy as i could, i'm one of the few that still
believes in friendship,love, trust and signs, am very much single and
ready to mingle. was browsing through the internet and came across your
contact believe me i like what i see and i am attracted to you, it will
be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you don't mind, i hope you
will not take my request for granted, feel free to email me, i will
appreciate it if you can send me some pics to my private email address,
i look forward to hear from you soon.
Take care.

Judy.

oooooh yeah, baby..........it's nice to know that all that street cred
for being
a cutting edge live looping musician is gonna get me some.

I need advice:   should I talk to her about the relative merits of
hardware vs. software in live looping
or perhaps, engage her in the Windows/Apple debate..................hard
controllers versus soft controllers?

.....oooooh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

for any literalists out there,   this IS spam and I'm being very
sarcastic and tongue in cheek in my response.