Re: Video Processing Software

> I am looking for some Windows Vista software that will take a feed from =
> my webcam, process it, and show it in full screen on my laptop, or send =
> to projector.  Anyone have any suggestion?   Free or cost is fine.  I =
> don't want anything too complicated that requires programming or tons of
>=
> plugins to get it to work.

Two inexpensive ones that appear to satisfy your requirements:

Cell - http://lividinstruments.com/software_cell.php .  I haven't used
this one, but it looks appropriate, and Peter Nyboer is the developer
and used to be (and may still be) on this mailing list.

CL Studio Lite - http://codelaboratories.com/projects/view/studio/overview/

Both have demo versions you can try.

If price is not a barrier, Salvation -
http://www.harrisondigitalmedia.com/ - is the most straightforward but
powerful video tool I've used.  Unfortunately, the smaller version
(Salvation MX) doesn't appear to have camera input.

     ...Tim...