Re: midi looping, synths, and kaossilators

Ahh thats ok... I was more interested in if the phrase you generate and loop, is an audio loop, or a midi loop. And if it were a midi loop can you use it to control other devices? Philip has confirmed, no.. its an audio looper. But thats OK, it would have been outstanding if it COULD loop midi, but buggers cant be boozy...

Im not sure how I would use the XY control. Thats NOT to say I dont like the use of an XY, but as with MOST midi stuff, the issue is turning ON and OFF functionality if and when you need it. Can you SAVE the midi setting to SEND a midi note or CC, on a per patch basis? I dont think so.

Nice thing about my Roland EF 303 is that what the mini sequncer is sending is save PER PATCH. so If can be used to distort on one patch, filter on another, control a synth on another patch, and cpntrol the pitch of my Repeater on another... only problem being that the fucking thing has a TOTAL of 16 patches... GREAT! On the other hand my Drum machine has a possible 10,000 patches... I used 5...

By the way.. thats on Ebay too!

http://tinyurl.com/62r7tol

Mark