Re: seamless loops & windows tools (ambiloop vs Mobius)

software loopers tend to use small crossfades between the ends of the loops so they sound seamless. once saved, the corssfades are no longer there, so can lead to clicks. i don't know if mobius saves loops with the crossfades intact. hopefully jeff will be able to chime in here.

sim