Re: windows on Mac

I might try running a win7 with a live looping setup to test it against my OSX setup. I have some glitches with Mobius/Mainstage using a fireface UC that I'm trying to solve before a couple shows I have in April. Anybody have any good website links on the proper optimizations(what to turn off) for low latency audio in Win7?

-Todd Matthews