FS: Effects pedals

various cool and unusual pedals FS. I'm CCing SDIY because some of these
(especially the DF2) are a ripe for modding and bending :)

Pictures and more details up at: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

- Ibanez SF10 - Swell Flanger $85 - - Rare "10" series unit with a unique
eveleope like control setting. Can be very sweet and stringlike as well as
doing standard and solid flange duty

- Original Ross Distortion - $100 - not a reissue (guessing form the late
70s-80s?). Blackface with cream colored (looks like glow-in-the-dark)
face. Pic doesn't do it justice, very cool classic.

- Boss DF-2 Distortion Feedback - $85 - One of the weird ones Boss got
right in the 80s. Useful solid distortion with the option to stomp and
hold to sustain feedback tone and play over it. Very cool and in good
shape

- 1970s Univox Uniwah - $75 (Lower price!) - Classic! I can't find a model
# on this so I'm not sure if it's the UW1 or UW2. It has the footswitch
button on the right hands side under the pedal rocker if that helps. it
looks like this one:
http://www.bostonguitar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BGWI&Product_Code=VE-MISC-UNIVOX-UNIWAH&Category_Code=VE-MISC

- Mint in box Boss AW2 auto wah - $55 . Flexible and useful at a bargain
price. Like new!

I think prices are fair but will listen to serious offers especially for
more than one pedal. USPS MO or Paypal Personal (or PP with buyer pays
fees). Located in Phila Pa and can ship anywhere.

Thanks!

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com