Re: Re: windows on Mac

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Per Boysen wrote:
> A good idea, when using XP under Bootcamp on a Mac, is to format the
> Windows partition in a format that is readable from the Mac side. I
> think this format is called FAT, FAT32 or something like that. That
> way you may always record a live stereo file as you are playing and
> access it also when booted into the OS X.
It is my understanding that if you do this, Per, that you can only
transfer 4 gigs of material
from side to side at any time which can greatly limit audio/visual storage
so, though it is a bit more conventient, I was advised to eschew its use
and use NTSF instead.

Do you have more detailed and accurate information about this
and/or do you have some opinions about this statement.  I just took it
on face value when
I clean installed my systems, but now that I have to clean install my
3rd system (2nd failed
harddrive....thanks, Apple) It would be great to get your advise.

rick walker