Re: OT Tasty freeze

Har! With Bill on board, I do feel validated. And thanks for the hint. I have been using the hold but didn't notice you could mess with the tempo while it was on.
I just hope they'll come around to letting us use the delay time knobs to turn the loop inside out (reverse).
I also love the modulated delay (just a touch). I can't quite get that sound from anything else I've tried.

Protect those knobs! I had to replace one when the little centering tit on the end of the shaft (inside) got broken. Keep it in a box or on the board.