Calton cases

Anyone on this list do business with Calton Cases?  I have bought several
from them over the years, but the company changed hands a while back and
now I have been waiting since last May for a case.  I sent them more than
$900 and I fear I may never get satisfaction.  I have had only sporadic
replies from them to my calls and emails, and I don't think I will ever
get a case, nor my money back.

Calton made great cases, and I really need one for my Turner Model 1.  I
am now trying to scrape some more bucks together, and looking for a new
maker of roadworthy cases.

Since I started talking about this, on (e.g.) the Folk Alliance Western
Region list, I have heard from many other people who are in a similar
situation.

You have been warned!