Re: OT: A must see, must hear

The "tuned" glasses in a Glass Harmonica are firmly attached to the
structure to prevent that from happening. (Hopefully)
I can just barely hen-peck parts of that famous piece by Bach on my
piano and *that* guy was performing great
and on a  *much more difficult* instrument!  I guess I'll just give
it all up and go and become an insurance salesman. :-)

Cheerios,
Rev. Fever
Portland,OR
The Angry Red Planet