Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Vortex Patch

ok,
I have to find the 'special booklet'.
That checks out apart from MIX being 32 on both patches.
Also it suggests MORPH values of 27 if morphing without the pedal.

So I reckon the wrong bit is "play in A then..."
which should be              "play in B then..."

...try working the pedal
in the opposite direction, see if that works.

andy