RE: Innovative Gear That Got Discontinued was Electro HarmonixFreeze - Vortex Patch

That's curiously timely Rick . Monolith is designed to be driven in the same way,(sans midi) and I'm adapting it for use with other instruments including wind instruments and voice following a discussion with my other half yesterday..

peace

Sentientfx -  Innovative music plugins. http://sentientfx.com/