Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Vortex Patch

Ahhhh, Andy...thanks again for the technical explanation...I find
myself often in the "Francombe Territory" of tweaking dials (tho' I
have bought my last two guitars on the basis of their native tone,
i.e., what do they sound like unamplified). As soon as you said you
keep your VTX input around 9:00, I thought, "Ah, that's what I've been
doing once I got it working!"

And, indeed, just a little tweak is all these puppies ever seem to
need. These are NOT tools for making sweeping changes at the input
level!

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin