Re: Eventide Timefactor further discoveries/NEW PURCHASES; tcflashback & rp355

I do have to correct you Bill,the looper does not sync properly when
slaved to a drum machine,but it will respond to start/stop commands.
Yes be very careful with regeneration feedback you can get some
serious ear/speaker damage!
Luis