Re: controlling amplitube 3 with fcb1010

Hi Luis,

It should work also for Amplitube on an Auido Track. I just tried that
here now and can assure you it works (when I kick my expression pedal
on the floor the MIDI CC# goes through the MIDI track into the Audio
Track and the Amplitube plugin gets the message - i.e. MIDI Learn
working ok).

Maybe you simply did not set the Live Track's Monitor toggle to "In"?
With any real-time live data routing in Live you should set the
Monitor to "In".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se