Re: Eventide Timefactor further discoveries/NEW PURCHASES; tcflashback & rp355

On 3/9/11 1:13 AM, "Scott Hansen" <evanpeewee@gmail.com> wrote:

> i just bought a tc electronics flashback delay!
> i think the looper is 10 sec-which for me is plenty of time, since i
>generally
> use short delay loops as of late.

Scott,

Care to do a quick review of the Flashback when you get up to speed?

I've seen one of TC's demos for it, and thought it looked pretty
interesting.  The one thing I was most curious about is whether Feedback
was
active during Loop Mode, or if they implemented Looping in the same stupid
manner as Digitech and most fo the Boss RC units.

Otherwise, the demos sound pretty darn nice....

    --m.