OT: Reversing the external pedal on the Fireworx

Any Fireworx users out there?

Just to explain my off topic-ness... Wheres the forum for fireworx... the TC forum is so dead.. I NEVER get an answer there... Any Fx users no of an active user group?

And NOW.. to the final question, for the beautiful lounge suite...

The pedal input on the back of fireworx... for some reason the filters all work backwards.. in relation to how a wah wah usually is. So the toe up position would normally be bassy, muffled and woody, the toe down position would normally be bright, trebly and tinny! On the Fireworx its the opposite...
Ive tried to patch the control matrix line that I have set to the pedal (EXT3) thru the Function module, but adding it to a minus number doesnt do anything...

Any users know the answer?

Maximillion Frankham OBE

--
Mark Francombe