Re: Re: YOUR FANTASY BAND (Side Project)

I am there Rick! Don't forget the case of complimentary black earplugs for the audience..:)

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, mark francombe wrote:
Im in!!... working on my rider already... Hmm 6 pack dark ale, 8th of Morrocan, clean socks, and 15 9v batteries...
Don't forget the black pants, black button up shirts, black shoes and black attitude.

We can call our music BLACK NOISE (actually a great name for a band now that I come to think of it).

We're a go, then!!!!!

Shall we all converge for Y2K11 in Santa Cruz for the first
DUKES of NOISE dream band performance?

What do you say,  Duke, Jeff, Stan, Mark?