OT-EH killswitch...

hmmm, looks interesting, and yes it is cheap.

makes me miss my main guitar that finally had all the electronics perfect in it, wthen the neck went all WONKY on my 2 weeks ago.
i have on/off switches for pu's, so i can do the killswitch stuff which can be fun....

of course i think the master of it it buckethead w/ his killswitch installed on his Les Paul, he's really good at those stutter effects w/ it.
when i tried to install the switch in one of my old projects it didn't work (it' s a radio shack part). so i don't know if buckethead has some higher
quality part or what-(which would be my guess)...tom morello also has a similar switch in one of his guitars...i think he has a toggle switch...

guess i need to get my guitar on my workbench done quickly....
s---