The old "1U MIXER thread" Once again for fun!

I know , I know.. its been talked about on LD since the invention of steam. BUT its been a while, and Im going throught a selling and buying phase, and looking at problem areas/improvments that can be made to my rack.
It is and always has been ... the mixer. Currently a Behringer  Eurorack Pro 1U 16 input, 1 aux, mute buttons, pan. and its really OK. Maybe a tiny bit hissy.

But what else is there?

Absolute necessities MUST BE (dont post if these are not available)

1) 1U ... ok 2U MAX!!!
2) 8 STEREO channels (16 mono is also ok, but annoying..)
3) 1 AUX SEND

But this is what I already have in the Behringer, so Improvements for me would be.

1)Some other way to send signal to my loopers. Currently I'm wasting the send on that.
I could do with either an EXTRA send but i dont really like that, because I dont NEED to set a level everytime I want to loop... I want to do that on the looper, I just want to route the signal, via a switch. The Behringer has a MUTE switch, and Ive often thought about if I could take a signal from THAT bus to the loopers, so instead of muting it routed.

2)Some kind of insert: just on the main outs would be ok (I neens to put my WHOLE rig thru one stereo effect. (I can achieve this just by putting the mixer before this effect so its not a biggie)

3)A really basic EQ.

So a quick run down, who uses what?, links to pictures and specs would be handy. Whats out there, anything new?
--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com