Re: mixer options for using SW live

Yep,  I knew it. Someone would be able to go a little deeper. Thanks, Rainer!

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
Louie Angulo schrieb:

also is it possible to use the RME as a stand alone mixer without the
computer and use a controller like a BEHRINGER BCF 2000 for ex?
thanx

As already mentioned, the RME can work as a standalone mixer (which can be controlled by Mackie Control), and the Behringer BCF2000 can emulate Mackie Control, so that would be your lowprice solution. The BCF also allows connection of a footswitch, and this can possibly be mapped to any function in the RME (not sure about this), so you could even have a simple generic footswitch as your panic button (or an expression pedal as your master fader).

        Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs

--
• Outerborough, my debut double CD set soon available on iTunes, and is released on INNOVA Recordings on March 29th.  The CD Release party is scheduled for March 16th at ISSUE Project Room.  I'd be delighted to have you there.

• also, don't forget the double bill at Le Poisson Rouge with Cellist Zoe Keating on March 6th!  first show sold out, tix still available for the newly added show.

http://toddreynolds.com
http://twitter.com/digifiddler
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic
http://blog.toddreynolds.com