Re: tape,vintage delays plugins for mac midi controllable

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> wow very impressive effects im just trying them out,and classy looking
> to say the least!
> thanx a lot Per and all of you,they are all very cool gotta love this
>list!

:-)

IMHO the Native Bundle from SoundToys is the way to go if you want to
"roll your own Eventide" by software plugins on a computer. I've
actually grown more fond of using EchoBoy as reverb rather than
dedicated reverb algorithms. I just love that shimmering tape delay
cloud that slowly tilts over... Always keeping it pre looper for
"freeze verb" by an expression pedal assigned to its Feedack, Wet/Dry
Mix and Output Level parameters (each parameter locally scaled for
optimally musical soundscape morphing)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se