Re: Line6 DL4 expression pedal

My guess would be that you are adjusting the delay speed and regen in real
time during your playing?  If that's the case, then the expression pedal
will 'remember' those adjustments, and the problem begins.

I've always hated L6's expression pedal implementation.  Yes, you can teach
it to 'learn' what you want it to do, but you can never seem to tell it to
stop learning.  It will always remember whatever knob placement you play
with, so as soon as you hook up the exp. Pedal, it's almost like you can't
touch the pedal in real time anymore, you have to leave the knobs as they
were after you did you initial setting.

Is that the case?  Did you JUST set up mix control, then started playing,
but your song, or whatever, has alterations to delay speed and regen during
it?  If so, then that stupid pedal is going to 'learn' those adjustments...