Re: Does anyone make a COMPACT midi controller pedal?

not sure what you want to cotrol with it but if u want to control the
sus comands of the EDP forget it,it wont do it,i had it for a while
but didnt like it,the interface is not very logical and is almost 4X
times more expensive than the FCB1010 and the FCB does more and in an
easier way!
Luis