Re: EDP foot controller

I like the metal ones from British Audio Supply.
Unless your only a flute into a condenser mic.
You won't mind the sound at all if your rockin'
w/ a guitar and a drum machine (well, that's my
experience).
And you won't have to replace them as often.
I only bought one extra and havn't used it yet.
The cost is much different immediately but,
if you play a lot, they will easily pay for themselves.
And it's much more fun if your used to 'stomp' boxes
and the like.

$0.02 from the Lurker.

Cheers,
Andy G.