OT: The Release of 'For Japan'

Last night ImprovFriday released a Bandcamp distribution titled 'For Japan' that will become a formal CD collection as well, for support of the Red Cross relief in Japan.  I was a project organizer on this distribution and I'm just really proud to be part of it and wanted to pass along to this community.

http://amaranthsound.bandcamp.com

Mark, Ted it was great to see you guys in some of our video concerts yesterday.  Thanks for turning out.

Jim

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com