Re: Foot controller for a dream looper

> That's the beautiful nature of the beast.

It's just a beast.

Maybe one day, if I tame it, I will think it beautiful. But until then,
it's simply a beast that feeds on my time and steals musical moments at
every opportunity.

But alas, the truly beautiful simplicity of the EDP hardware unit wasn't
enough for me anymore.

So... stuck in limbo.

I've watched many a hardware/software debate on this list and I still
think software will eventually win. When it deserves it by being simple
enough to master within a few short years.

Until then... it's a beast, and being a beast is it's nature. There's
nothing beautiful about it.