Re: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

I'm wondering what is the essential  reason for running one platform inside anoth

If you do midi looping, Ableton's clips slots function brings a lot to the table.

For audio only loopers, one of many advantages is that you can bus the 8 loops to independent tracks in the host software where , you then have access to all the power of the DAWs channel strip and routing and, in the case of Ableton, easy midi control for audio functions outside of mobius.