Re: Mobius latency compensation

Ok Jeff thats what i thought after messing with this for a while,makes
sense!
This is exactly the same problem when syncing Ableton to my EDP,i
still have to try out a software drum machine but say why does a
hardware drum machine(like the adrenalinn for ex.) sync perfectly when
Mobius or the EDP are masters then? are laptops not designed to do
this?

--
www.luis-angulo.com