Re: Re: LP2 Foot controller for a dream looper

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, andy butler wrote:
> so...what does it do?
Oh, I thought I had already explained that but here goes.

While you are playing your current loop,  one can with a couple of foot
pedal
presses, call up a previous loop that you have stored on an SD card.

When you press the play/stop button,   the new loop you've called up
begins playing immediately as the loop you were just playing stops
immediately.

When you press play/stop and then press record/overdub you begin
recording a new loop
but your last loop was stored automatically into a song location and can
be recalled
in this manner.   I can't remember off hand
what loop number it would be stored at (because Chris is asleep right
now and I dasn't wake her up)
but I can tell you tomorrow.