t.c. electronic "FLASHBACK",

i think i posted something a week or so ago, i had one:
if you've had no other multiple option delays, it is a good delay box: SMALL (if space is a consideration, then yes!)
and the price is in the same range as the dd7 & dl8!
i loved the 7 sec of delay in all modes. most most good.
i was mesmerized by the 7 sec of tape delays, left in 100% feedback, could have spent all day messing w/ it.
and i was also impressed w/ the REVERSE--it is most good-fun-psychoDELIC madness...

the one thing it does not do: is vari-speed pitch-shifting delay loops. (which is my fave tool to use)

but when you would mess w/ the time it would shorten the delay loop and do it's own wacky thing-which was kind of cool (but no
pitch change)

never did mess w/ the actual looper-static phrase loops interest me none.

so like i said, if you have no options, it is a good pedal. it does sound great.

but i've been through: boss dd20, boss dd7, & currently have a digitech dl8....
each has it's +/- 's in comparison, i know there's lots of discussion of the flashback vs. other delays
on "the gear page".
for me in the end, it was too similar to the DL8, which i have & still like, so didn't see the need to keep it.
so i returned it....

now i'm awaiting my new:

pigtronix echolution....supposed to come today.....

i had debated getting an eventide timeline, but the vids of the echolution, pulled me in....
can't wait (except i have to get through soccer practice tonight before i can get to it.....ug!)
s---