Re: Everyday Looper - A Looper for the iPhone/iPod Touch

Hi Eric :) !

It is possible to run the two apps at the same time, given that you have enough RAM. ThumbJam and Everyday Looper behave in the same way, which means that if loops are playing and you exit the app, the loops will keep playing in the background. So you can run a loop in EDL and jam over it with ThumbJam.

But it's not possible to route output from an app to the input of an other. That's not in the "Apple toolbox" available to developers. So you can't record the ThumbJam part in EDL, unfortunately.

Raphaël