Re: Creative Alternative Tools for Guitar Looping

The Piranha Bow looks very interesting to me. I was looking for an "e-bow
like thing" for nylon string guitars, do you know if it would work with
them ?

I can't exactly figure out how it works based on the few pictures on the
site, is there any videos to check out ?

Thanks for sharing !