Home-brew midi controller for EDP

The latest incarnation of my home-brew arduino-based EDP
controller.It now works in terms of controlling the EDP. but I'm
discovering all kinds of issues with making the leds go on & off when
they should.

For example, when you end a record phase by pressing reverse, you
need the rev led on but rec light off. There are several such issues,
but alone on stage, to know when I am recording, overdubbing,
multiplying, rev or half saves faffing about looking at the rack each
time to check ;)

http://www.nickrobinson.info/music/images/troller4.jpg

yes, it looks like diy sh*t, but once it's programmed properly, I can
worry about that. Makes me admire Xavier all the more for his work
with the gordius pedal range.

All the best,

Nick Robinson

music site :    http://www.looping.me.uk