Pigtronix Echolution

"i always thought this looked like a really great pedal. i'm surprised it
doesn't get more mentions in delay threads"

i'm going to guess the COST is why it's not mentioned much. it's a $400+ pedal new.
i'm sure most people get a lot of mileage out of their $150 delay pedals--i know i've gotten a lot of use out of the dl8, and the dd7 before
and the tc flashback is a decent pedal also....

but the echolution....whew, for me....whiz-BANG as we say in our house....

plus it probably gets a lot of competition from the eventide timeline for the other expensive delay option out there...
and the eventide name holds a lot of weight....
my guess at least....
s----