Re: OT: Moog lap steel

Bill that is wonderful.  I posted a comment on the page but Mr Moog has to approve so in the meantime I think the thing that knowing you in recent years that is different and fresh for me here is despite the beauty of so much of your swells, intensity and lushness is the sense of intricacity here that sounds very 'Asian' in a sense, very pointal in a way.  Like it and still subtle changes you bring in.  Wild seeing all the Moog jazz around you, must have been a bit like being in a space ship or at Marc Francombe's house (smiles).  I recall seeing a webstream he did at some point and it was in front of this huge rack!