Re: Recomended fast USB hubs for Imac

I personally wouldn't want to put the hard drive streaming samples on a
hub but maybe somebody else on the list has tried it successfully? I have
my Fireface UC on it's own usb port, the hard drive with all my audio
files is using the FW800 port(it's where I record to as well), then I have
the hub plugged into one of the usb ports. On the hub I plugged it the
iLok(for things like Soundtoys), external keyboard, mouse, and another
hard drive for periodic backup purposes.  So my non critical accessories
are plugged into the powered hub.

-Todd Matthews