Re: Monolith demo released

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Gareth Whittock wrote:
Some of you instrument expanding types might be interested to try out the beta demo... I need feedback!
Incidentally, I've been using the 10sec stereo delay as a sort of looper on it. You can play a sound into the loop, change sounds to add more, play over the top, change loop length etc. It's all tempo synchable too - theoretically... :-)
I'm writing the manual currently so it my be a bit confusing at first...

Peace

Gareth@Sentientfx -  Innovative music plugins. http://sentientfx.com/

Very nice demo, Gareth.   I'm excited to try this out!   Congratulations!

rick walker