Re: (OT) selling things on craigslist (was: FS: Line 6 DL4)

My craigslist experience has been pretty good. For most things, I only
get one phone call, but that person ends up buying the item. When I've
priced things low, it's been a bit awkward. I won't "reserve" an item,
so if someone traveled some distance, only to arrive after I've sold,
they've been annoyed. For music equipment though, I like it better
than ebay. I'd much prefer someone to come over and try the thing out
in person. Plus, no commission.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com