Re: OT: Moog lap steel

Dear Friends I was very moved by the positive support I got from you
all  surrounding this opportunity I had with Moog,  Though I would
love to own one and it would be great to get one for free, the reality
is they are a company that is simply not big enough to give stuff
away, and if they do have some budget for that, I would assume it
generally goes to much more high profile guys than I.  There might be
the possibility of some kind of discount artist's price but regardless
I appreciate the sentiment., and the encouragement I've gotten both
off list and on. They are sending one out to me with the idea that I
will lead a round table review of it  for Guitar Player magazine
with  Robert Powell and David Phillips, two excellent, forward
thinking lap and pedal steel players from SF that will be posted on
Line, with a possible print review as well.
Thanks
Bill