RE: OT: gareths mutant doubleneck guitar

Hi Bill,
Kluged together? Don't you mean expertly hand crafted ;-)
I play the 2 guitars separately nowadays just picking each one up when needed, (both plugged into the M13).
I'm afraid I don't have any footage of me playing in that style - or any other style for that matter but I
will take a leaf out of your book and set a camera up in my shed, I mean studio complex, to record some soon.
I always enjoy your efforts.
I will be at full stretch finishing my master's degree and launching Monolith till June at least. Then things
ease off enough for me to get my act together.
I'm playing on Saturday night with a chill DJ and it may well be filmed. Maybe something from that will be worth
posting up...

Peace

Gareth, Sentientfx -  Innovative music plugins. http://sentientfx.com/