Re: portable PA for electronic looper

Bose L1 compact

Antony

From: Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Mon, April 25, 2011 6:20:14 PM
Subject: portable PA for electronic looper

just wondering what you use if you want to play in a club or gallery which
doesn't have a PA and you have to bring your own, and you don't want to use
guitar combos but something clean - the stuff that I do does come from the
guitar but goes through laptop and plugins and has more the spectrum of
keyboard music, with possibly lots of dynamics and bass. A friend uses a
pair of Rokit studio monitors for his ambient music but another friend said
these are not suitable for more dynamic music, and I should get a small PA
instead. No idea what kind of product would be suitable but it should be
lightweight, small, and not terribly expensive. Ideas anyone?

-Michael