Re: How to get those creative juices flowin' !

So sad :( I had no earthly idea that that a 21 sec. silly vid would
instill anger in anybody. My apologies. If anybody else is outraged by
viewing this don't waste anymore of your time by replying. Just hit the
delete button and also delete any further emails of mine that appear on
the list. I can't promise that I will not post anything like it again in
the future :) That way you can go out about your productive life reading
posts on LD without my interruptions.
-Todd Matthews