Re: korg monotron

I don't see the ribbon keyboard at all replacing individual keys,
especially with it being so small.  It's definately a different
instrument.

The mini trombone analogy is clever!  There's nothing wrong with
relying on your sense of pitch to compose on the spot.

Using the Monotron as an effect could be really fun and solve the
keyboard problem.  Adding the Modular would make it even more
versatile.  Plus, everything being miniaturized appeals to my inner
five-year-old who still likes dollhouses and tiny tea sets.

Rick, I am so sad I haven't been able to perform the last two years. I
plan for this year to be different.  I am reminded of something I
heard a writing teacher say about becoming a writer: "It takes a lot
of heartbreak to earn your license as a writer, and boy can we drive!"

I'm finding music is the same way.

Lindsey